I was looking for something easy and quick to cook for dinner last night and was craving for mushrooms – plus it’s the best season for them now! I was astonished how delicious this fast cooked dinner was and decided to share it with you guys…!
I’m sorry I didn’t count the exact quantities of ingredients but you don’t need to be very precise and it also depends on how hungry you are 🙂 !
I was quite hungry and used about 10-12 sliced Cremini mushrooms from which I saved 2 for my salad, the equivalent of a small plate of buckwheat fusilli, almond cream (NB: I always find all my ingredients in organic food stores), 1 big teaspoon of coconut oil, a little bit of salt and pepper.
– Cook the pastas first and put them aside for later.
– Heat the coconut oil in a pan, then add sliced mushrooms and let them cook over medium/low heat.
– Once mushrooms are ready, add the quantity you want of almond cream, salt and pepper, low heat, 1-2 minutes.
– Add the pastas into the pan and blend well with the sauce.
– Ready to serve along with a green salad.
What’s in my green salad: 2 raw diced mushrooms, nutritional yeast, apple balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 tablespoon of my high quality oils mixture (flax seed, pumpkin seed, colza).